Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Trying Chip Away the Block

 It's been two months since I posted. I stumbled upon a block I been trying chip away. Nothing creative comes bursting in. Stores have no trading cards in stock to too many shows and matches but so little time to discuss it. Today is first I actually found card packs in stock at Target in two months. Last time I was there I got disgusted at people waiting in line waiting for vendor stock that I left. I enjoyed Wrestlemania weekend as both main events on Saturday and Sunday shows delivered. Walter and Tomasso Ciampa from NXT Takeover Night 1 top match within those two nights of Takeover. It reminded me of 1990s All Japan Pro Wrestling match. Indycar season started with Alex Palou getting his first ever career win. I'll be at doubleheader race weekend at Texas Motor Speedway. I think today that block of mines have split apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment