Tuesday, January 28, 2020

On This Day I See Clearly

Got back from Houston late last night after great weekend. Went to WWE World's Collide and Royal Rumble. A good long detail mention of the trip coming soon.

The big thing came out of the Royal Rumble is the return of the in-ring legend Edge. One of my all-time favorites when he debut in 1998 til he wrestled his last match in 2011. A neck injury forced him to retired and fans thought its the last time we see him in action......or we thought. When the buzzer sounded for entrant 21 his music played and out he came. His surprise appearance blew the roof off the stadium. I was all forms of emotional joy from shaking excitement to tears of joy. He didn't miss a beat in the ring.

After the night my voice was left to raspy form from the yelling, screaming, cheering, and booing. It was well worth it to me.

Welcome back Edge!

1 comment:

  1. Outside of Asuka and Sane, I don't really follow WWE... so I didn't even know Edge retired due to injury. Or if I did hear about it, I forgot. In fact my only memories of him are with Christian from the early 2000's. Hard to believe it's already been 20 years.

    ReplyDelete