Friday, May 2, 2014

Blast From the Past Made Me Pick This Up

I was down at Dollar Tree picking up few items. I checked the sport cards selection on what they offer. After looking through 5 card packs of baseball, football, basketball, a pack of 20 random cards caught my eye. Going through through the packs this card caught my eye:


Who and why? Justin Lehr is a player I watched in person in the minors playing for Oakland A's AA-affiliate Midland Rockhounds back in 2002. Great see these players work their way up to the majors and get official MLB card. Once I saw that card I knew I have purchase the pack. Lehr spent time up and down from AAA-club to the majors with his last appearance in 2009 with Cincinnati Reds. Last recorded stats was in 2012 playing in the Mexican Leagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment